By using the website (the “Site”) of Invest Every, Inc. (the “Company” or “We”) and through your submission of your contact information through the Site, you agree to this Privacy and Use Policy.
This Section 1 applies to information collected about you by the Company in connection with your submission of your contact information through the Site.
We collect personal information directly from you through your submission of contact information through the Site. We do not use common technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, through the Site to collect certain information about you.
Use and Sharing
We use your personal information to provide offers and information regarding our upcoming products and services, and we may share your information with third-parties that we hire to help us provide products and services to you.
We do not share your information with, or sell it to, other parties without your permission.
You may request removal from our database by emailing us at email@example.com.
2. Use Policy
You agree not to use the Site:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Site, or expose them to liability.
Further, you agree not to:
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Site.
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
In the event that you violate this Privacy and Use Policy, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of this Privacy and Use Policy or your use of the Site or your use of any information obtained from the Site.
All matters relating to the Site and this Privacy and Use Policy, and any dispute or claim arising therefrom or related thereto (in each case, including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of Texas or any other jurisdiction).
The Site is operated by Invest Every, Inc.
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us directly at: Invest Every, Inc. 106 E 6th St, #900-185, Austin, TX 78701.